Gratitude is a feeling and expression of being thankful and appreciative of someone of something. I like to define it as the appreciation of the blessings in our lives. These blessings can come in many forms: people, achievements, possessions, experiences, etc. 🙏
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought that for this month's freebie, it'd be a lovely idea to share with you a 30 Days Gratitude Challenge! 💗
With this challenge I invite you to:
- Practice the habit of being grateful
- Learn to appreciate the little things in life!
This challenge can be done by anyone so, if you're willing, I invite you to do it when you want to. You can only gain from this.
Some guidelines to keep in mind with this gratitude challenge:
- The goal is to do 30 days! However, if you are not able to complete every single day, don't fret. Just do your best!
- The most important thing is you do these genuinly. Don't try to fake any feelings.
- Feel more than free to journal how you feel every now and then (or even daily!) about how you feel during this challenge.